Saturday, March 5, 2011

That. Just. Happened.

My daughter actually let me take her picture today.  It didn't last long, only 20 minutes, but it was enough to get some pretty cute stuff if I do say so myself.  Technically the lighting isn't what I would consider perfect but I had to sieze the day in this situation.

She usually runs when I say, "Let me take your picture."  The thought just occurred to me that perhaps I should threaten her with pictures next time she refuses to do something which is a lot!  Terrible twos never happened.  It's been the terrible fours.  At any rate here's my favorites:




They get so big so fast.  It makes me sad on one hand but so proud on the other.  Little Miss Sassy Pants.

I also finally had the opportunity to edit our zoo trip pictures from back at Christmas.  Here's a few of those for your viewing pleasure.



This is my husband.  Well his reflection anyway.  The other guy is a monkey.


Watching the turtles eat was pretty cool.


It amazes me how interactive the monkeys were.  My daughter said her favorites part of the zoo was the "chipanties".

No comments:

Post a Comment

About The Photog

My photo
My name is Tara Villarreal and I am an onsite photographer in the Houston area. I am also a wife and a mother so I know the importance of creating beautiful memories. Helping you keep them in pictures is my passion.